The Government of Canada and the Public Service Alliance of Canada (PSAC) have reached a tentative agreement, ending the strike affecting many public service members. There may still be some service impacts over the next few days and weeks as services return to full capacity.
With a little preparation, you can be ready for anything. Understand the risks in your area, create a household emergency plan and build an emergency kit.
Services and information
Safety and security of Canadians both at home and abroad.
Helping Canadians and their communities protect themselves from emergencies and disasters.
Federal policy leadership, coordination and program support related to crime prevention, law enforcement, and the rehabilitation of offenders.
Promoting the safety and economic well-being of Canadians through supporting secure and efficient management of Canada's borders.
Driving impaired is illegal. Learn about the types, risks, laws and enforcement.
Centre for Resiliency and Continuity Management
Helping federal institutions build resiliency by providing guidance on business continuity management.
Online predators use kid-friendly apps to meet and exploit children. And it happens in Canada more than you think. Learn how to protect your kids.
Get information and tips on what to do if this issue affects you or someone you care about.
Many Canadians misunderstand human trafficking. It doesn’t have to involve crossing borders; it’s happening in communities across Canada.
Victims and Survivors of Crime Week 2023 will take place from May 14 to 20, 2023
Government of Canada emergency response, support, and recovery measures.
The U.S. Customs and Border Protection mobile app can expedite the travel process. Learn how to make your travel experience faster and easier.
Public Safety Canada Departmental Plan 2023–24
As Ministers responsible for Public Safety and Emergency Preparedness, we are proud to introduce Public Safety Canada’s 2023-24 Departmental Plan.
- Evaluation of the Initiatives to Address Post-Traumatic Stress Injuries (PTSI) Evaluation Report
- Summary of the Evaluation of the Initiatives to Address Post-Traumatic Stress Injuries (PTSI) Among Public Safety Officers
- Structured Intervention Units Implementation Advisory Panel Update #3-2023
- Overview of Federal Corrections and Criminal Justice - Victim-Centred Information and Assistance
- Consultation on a foreign influence transparency registry (Closed)
- Targeted Engagement in support of the Implementation Plan for the Federal Framework to Reduce Recidivism (Closed)
- Share your thoughts: proposed pricing model for the assault-style firearms buyback program (Closed)
- Consulting on Canada's Approach to Cyber Security (Closed)
- Targeted Engagement on National Risk Profile (Open)
- Date modified: